Monday, October 1, 2012

Ham, Bacon, Avocado

I love Sunday's because I get to spend the whole day with hubby-no work or school! We love to just lounge around all day. That being said, I'm not a big fan of cooking on Sunday's. Last night was no exception so I whipped together these quickies and continued my lazy evening with the hubby.

Ham, Bacon, and Avocado Sandwiches

2 Slices of whole wheat bread (per sandwich)
Honey mustard sauce
Bacon
Deli ham
Cheese
Tomatoes
Avocado
Ranch dressing

Honey Mustard Sauce
3 T. Mayo
1 t. Honey
1 t. Yellow Mustard
-Mix together are set aside

Heat up a frying pan over medium heat and cook your bacon. Set aside on paper towels to drain.
Slice tomatoes, avocado, and cheese.
Lay out two slices of bread and spread honey mustard on both sides.
Put cheese on one slice of bread and ham on the other and toast in the toaster oven for about 3 minutes or until cheese melts. I set my toaster oven to 300.
Once cheese is melted pull toast out of oven and layer 2 slices bacon, 2 tomatoes, and 3 slices avocado, on top of the slice with cheese. Then drizzle with ranch and place the side with ham on top.







No comments:

Post a Comment