Monday, December 17, 2012

Heavenly Artichoke Dip

I am not making this up. I don't even like artichokes that much. But this dip is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I didn't get a good picture of it because it was devoured before I had a chance. More proof that this dip is a must try!

Ingredients:
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese softened and cut into cubes
2 14oz cans quartered artichokes-diced smaller
1 cup + 2 Tbsp. mayo
2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
3-4 cloves pressed garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Combine all ingredients using only 1 1/2 cups of Parmesan. Mix well making sure to get all of the cream cheese mixed in. Pour dip into a 9x9 glass baking dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan. Bake at 375 for about 20 min or until bubbly. Serve with sliced baguette, bagel chips, or crackers.Try not to eat it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment